Polyamide and Polyester
Fabric with synthetic fibres of polyamide and polyester
Solid and robust fabrics are designed with handle, wearing comfort, appearance and functionality at the centre of the textile properties.
Thus, materials develop as so-called all-round qualities, the applications of which today go far beyond the classic part of clothing.
The fibres made of polyamide and polyester are mixed with a natural product made of cotton as a fabric.
We influence the appearance of the piece goods product due to our possibilities in the fabric refinement.
Thus fabric can be used for different end purposes.
Here we offer an extensive range of yard goods in two material blends
1. 50% polyamide / 50% cotton K3/1 - 240 gr / m²
2. 50% Polyester / 50% Cotton K3/1 - 240 gr / m²
- Whether for leisure jackets and trousers in the DOB , HAKA and KIKO
- As upholstery fabric for the furniture industry
- In the advertising materials industry, for example, as a body warmer
- As winter jackets in the field of protective clothing
- Or in the toy industry, in embroideries for emblems, and ... and ... and ....
The fabric is finished with a water-repellent and dirt-repellent textile finish.
Other surface treatments such as roughened on the right side and/or sanded on the left side can also be produced at any time.
We will be happy to send you samples and technical specifications on request at any time.
Smaller production batches - i.e. production according to customer specifications - are just as feasible as production according to colour specifications from HKS, RAL or PANTONE colour charts.